Smart Water Bottle that glows to remind you to stay hydrated
What is the Hidrate Spark 2.0 ?
” Hidrate Spark 2.0 tracks water intake, connects via Bluetooth to hydration app, syncs with Fitbit, Apple Watch, and more, glows to remind you to stay hydrated.” ( hidratespark.com) That’s it in a nutshell. This bottle is smarter than the average man. No seriously, how hard is it sometimes, myself included, to remember to drink when the busy tasks of life keep us away from proper nourishment?
The bottle comes in 6 adorable colors: Teal, Pink, Green, White, Black, Purple
What is included in your Purchase of a Hidrate Spark 2.0?
I filmed myself opening up the product. I am working on getting the link on here. It really felt like Christmas! First of all, I love getting mail. Secondly, I love when a product comes with multiple features to explore, and the Hidrate Spark didn’t disappoint! All I needed to do was follow the instructions on how to set up and attach the sensor, download the app, update my goals and information, and I was ready to go! For the price of $54.95 you get…
- Water Bottle
- Access to the App
- Customer Support
- Access to Website
This bottle is a delicate flower, so please hand wash the white sensor, dishwasher safe for the bottle and lid, and just don’t use extremely hot beverages in it. Trust me, its not that hard and takes no time at all to clean and take care of your bottle. I use my bottle all day everyday, so I prefer to handwash.
Features of the Hidrate Spark 2.0
The Hidrate App has now found its home on the homescreen, on my phone, next to all my other important first page apps! At this point, I felt it was a necessity to have it there because I knew I was going to be checking it just as often as I would my texts or emails! Plus, there is no charging, and the battery has a long life! It also syncs, tracks, and of course glows!
Next, I looooovvve the reminder notifications that it sends, I find myself literally laughing out loud when I read them. They are fresh, funny, and encouraging. We all have notifications and reminders for other apps and tasks, and I love that this one stands out! I have many a time asked clients to set alarms on their phones to help them with meal timing as well as hydration, and this one just makes it so much easier. Some of my favorite notifications have been… ” Water you doing?” , or ” Keep your flow with some H20″, or ” Looks like you could use a tall drink of water”. That’s just a few of them! I purposefully lingered on my drinking during this review so I could experience some of these features, and other times, these reminders were really for me!
The other cool feature is the screen where it keeps track of your intake, and even when you have successfully completed your goal. I am visual, and this really motivated me to get drinking when I was low. If you forget your bottle, there is also a spot for you to manually add in what you had for the day. A new updated feature on the app allows you to add water to previous days if you forgot! That’s awesome! I tell you people, nothing like accountability. Plus, this app is just pretty to look at and easy to use! O did I mention the app is free? Yes, it comes with the bottle, but it was not an additional charge. I have an IPhone 6 so I was able to download off the App Store.
Why choose the Hidrate Spark 2.0
This bottle I feel is worth it. It has so much to offer. Here are my Pros and Cons on this product
- Awesome accountability partner
- Calming colors to fit each personality
- Great customer service and website
- A visually appealing glow reminder
- Cell phone reminders and notifications to drink on top of the glow
- Goal setting
- Easy to carry and fit into most bags
- It can go anywhere , even brought it through security in the airport (empty of course)
- After talking to the company, you can now add water to other days if you forgot! This will be so helpful to this momma who multi tasks for sure!
- This beauty is dishwasher safe. All parts EXCEPT the sensor stick inside the bottle. Please handwash that part. But, I still personally handwash and air dry it just because I use it so much!
- Can be a costly product at $54.95 to the budget minded. However, If you calculate how much you spend on other drinks, bottled water, other water bottles, it would pay for itself quickly
- I would say that I wish the spout was bigger. I find myself having to modify my sipping when drinking out of it. I could suggest taking a look at that.
- I did find that sometimes it didn’t catch all the water I did drink on the app, and I had to enter it manually a few times, but wasn’t a huge issue.
Overall, this bottle blew my mind. When I saw it online, I knew I had to have it, not just for myself, but for you all. This tall drink of water is smooth, elegant, sleek in design, kind in reminders, and funny for those hard days, and is always there when you need a pick me up( literally to pick up your water so it will help you feel less fatigued and get more energized). I was so impressed by the customer service/marketing team and I could feel they loved what they do and were proud of this product. I would say this has been one of my favorite products to try. It was easy to set up and get started, easy to take care of, and just a great way to stay on top of hydration no matter the time of day! I highly recommend this to anyone even if your on your A game for fluids. Pick up your favorite color and get glowing!
To get yours go to: www.hidratespark.com
Check out my latest posts and reviews on : Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter